DOWSIL 3362N Insulating Glass Sealant is a two-component neutral
curing silicone sealant specifically developed for the manufacture
of high performance dual-sealed insulating glass units.
Features & Benefits
• Structural capability as secondary sealant for insulating glass
units used in structural glazing.
• High performance meets sealant requirements according to EN1279
• Meets sealant requirements according to ASTM C1184.
• Meets sealant requirements according to GB16776-2005,
• Outstanding adhesion to a wide range of substrates including
floating, coated, reflective glasses and steel or aluminum spacers.
• Low water absorption.
• Excellent temperature stability:-50°C to 150°C.
• High level of mechanical properties: high modulus.
• Fast curing time.
• Odorless and non-corrosive cure.
• Outstanding resistance to ozone and ultra-violet (UV) radiation.
DOWSIL™ 3362N Insulating Glass Sealant is intended for use as
secondary sealant in a dual sealed insulating glass unit. The high
performance features incorporated into this product make it
specially suitable for the following applications:
• Insulating glass units for residential and commercial use.
• Insulating glass units with high levels of UV exposure (free
edge, green house, etc.).
• Insulating glass units where high heat or humidity may be
• Insulating glass units in cold climates.
• Insulating glass units incorporating specialty glass types.
• Insulating glass units used in structural glazing.